All me

you don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow, why not live your today to the fullest and enjoy it to the max. =)

Oh yes!!! Finally, I had finished my MUET exam... first attempt... using new format for the first time... can be said that this batch of candidates including me are guinea pig(i suppose)...

speaking part- so far, i guess... ok for me
reading part- kind of confusing....for me
writing part- oh my god!!! how to write??? it's about a question asking opinion about people are getting more materialistic and they are concerned with making more money and what money can buy?? how am i going to write... hentam sajalah...
listening part- please tell me what to write on my answer sheets... i've seen students left empty for some question.. in that cd, talking like pro..so what?? not clear at all.... can't really catch a word... aren't they suppose to check it for the sake of students...


it's passed already... thank God!!! i don't have to think so much about it anymore... i don't have to face any exams AT LEAST for this two months... i guess... who knows.. i might go for some other test... not academic test...xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment