All me

you don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow, why not live your today to the fullest and enjoy it to the max. =)

after a month, then only i updated my blog... haha... because during the period... i have nothing to write... kind of busy(i guess)... and i don't really used to write blogs when there are people around... since i put my com in the living room.... so... privacy was limited... so here am i, during holiday... inside my room.. i update my blog...

finally, exam is over... should i be happy or what???

although the exam is over, but sometimes.. you will go and think about it.. take this sem for example... honestly, i didn't do well... or should i say this sem is the worst sem ever?
for some papers(almost for all papers), i didn't answer all... lol..

anyway, just don't think about it... still got dragonica to cover... need to rush level ar..... i need to level up to ballista... haha...

1 comments:

dfghfgh

Post a Comment